I GOT Windows 2000!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jakintosh..."

JaksBack mailed me the OEM!!! :D Now i don't have to trick my computer to install Windows 98 Anymore!!!-LOL :) :cool:

ATIRAGEPRO said:
It allso overclocked my ram by it's self!

No that's not possible. Glad you're happy with 2000. PS CS isn't really much better than PS 7, but it does have subfolders. They took away thumbnail previews though so that's a pretty crappy tradeoff.

"EEKinstien..."

ekÆsine said:
No that's not possible.
Yas it is. I overclocked things with software before, and it worked. My EDO used to be 103.0mb, and now it's 115.2mb. And it's not a mestake either. The BIOS said the same thing. you don't allways need to do the FSB thing to overclock. You can't say that that's impossible, because that's exactly what it did. :cool:

PS used to be the bomb back in the dawning days of computer graphics. Now I'll take Corel PhotoPaint and Macromedia Fireworks over PS anyday.

i like 2000, its runs on such a wide range of hardware. My grandma has 2000 running on my old 486 DX 2 66mhz (i admire her patience), and My aunt wanted a computer so i put together a pentium 2 400mhz system with win 2000. Its so good. Its takes up a bit more than resources than 98 but isnt as much of a hog as win xp. and AUTODETECTING!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom