Gaming Mouse Mat, which do i chose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunzidiot

Baseband Member
ok I have a new build on the way and I already have a gigabyte GM-M6800 gaming mouse , however , i need a good gaming mat, my budget is £15 so thats about $24. The 2 mats Im looking at are these:

Play.com - Buy Razer Goliathus Alpha Speed Fragged Gaming Surface Mouse Mat online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Play.com - Buy Razer ProSolution Pro Pad / Anodized Aluminium Base / Dual-sided Gaming Mouse Mat online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

what one do you think i should get or do you have another in mined for that budget?
thanks
gunzidiot

I used to have a Razer eXactmat (original black version of the ProSolution Pro Pad) and liked it. However I now have and use a Mionix Propus 380.
http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/18521483/Mionix-Propus-380-Gaming-Mousepad/Product.html?searchtype=PCSH&searchsource=0&searchstring=mionix&urlrefer=search&strefer=PCSH&searchfilters=s{mionix}%2bc{420}%2b

I did a review on it here. It was good enough that I sold my eXactMat.

I like the look of the Mionix Propus 380 , however , I was looking for a hard backed mouse pad as I have used my friends and it was amazing because it had no friction so the mouse just glided over it, also they tend to last longer, thats why I was leaning towards the Razer ProSolution Pro Pad.
is there any other pad you would suggest ? I was looking at this: http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/15078...tml?_$ja=tsid:11518|cat:15078785|prd:15078785
thanks
gunzidiot

Of those I like the ProSolutions Pro.

I am also partial to rigid mats. I did a lot of research before I bought the eXactMat. I will tell you that, although the Propus is not built on a slab, it is not flimsy at all. You can flex it but it will not fold or roll up unless you break the mousing surface.. I guess I would call it a half step above "semi-rigid". Yes, I am pitching for the Propus but only because it is an awesome mat, not because I got mine for free.

I bought the Cyborg to use with my RATT 7. I hate is all. Prolly cause I aint used to it but it seems "sticky".

ok based on these comments I think im still leaning towards the ProSolutions Pro , however , Im not saying the others are bad in any way its just the ProSolutions Pro looks like and sounds like ( based on the many amazing reviews ive seen) The better mat for me as I do not like any flex in a gaming pad idk why its just me XD
thanks for the comments if theres any other suggestions I would love to here them as it will be a few days until i buy the mat.
gunzidiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom