New Member founder of a website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moustafa.Maged

Beta member
Hello Technology geeks ,
Hope you are all doing great , i was searching for my website's search results in Google and i found this amazing forum i like it so much and the categories are well organized.

Since about 4 years ago i found myself passioned about everything about technology so i decided in 2011 to create the website and post technical , entrepreneurship & self development posts and i found that tech. geeks are millions :) finding out that there are many people share your passion about a thing made me go forward and try to keep them up-to date when it comes to technology.

I'm glad that i've join tech-forums members

Thank you and i wish you all the best

Hello and welcome to Tech-Forums. Please be advised to read our rules. While it is great you decided to join, boasting and posting several links to your personal site is the quickest way to get yourself banned from our site. We only allow those types of links in signatures which you do not get till 40 posts.

So stick around and post then put up the link in tour signature. I am sure people will be glad to stop by after they get to know a bit more about you other than your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom