VGA and HDMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Hellow,

At the Minute am Busy Running a 19" Hans - G Monitor alongside me Laptop, But am thinking as av just been given a 22" TV wich Surports PC capablilitys eather a Splitter or a HDMI Connection to the Laptop to Run a Second Dedicated Monitor..

Will it be possible to surport a HDMI Connection while running a VGA 19" .

Win 7 Home Premium and a Lenovo G550..

Thanks...

:umm:

Aye it does.. But after getting a HDMI cable from the Local Computer Surplyer, I was haveing a mess around with it early on this Morning, and it will surport as a Second Screen but with it being a 22", it dosent seem to surport the rite Resolution, so a think a was thinking about a VGA Splitter as av got it running on the HDMI at the Minute..

But even then MindoverMaster a was thinking just to wach me DVDs while on the Laptop, as av got the three sort of in the Computer area of me House..

Chears..

At the Minute, av got the Display set to HDMI and the Aspect set to Auto. The Tv is a DGM if that Helps. Under the Menu for the Tv their isnt a Resolution option to Change it.. But bearing in mind that this will be a Second dedicated Monitor for the Laptop and am not sure if its Possible to run Two at once..

Thanks alot,

Av managed to get it up and Running with a VGA Splitter, and av now got me 22" DGM Cloned. With the Laptop now Running as an Extended Desktop.. Looks Pure and Totally Amazeing..

:big_grin: :stare:

Chears MindoverMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom