Restarting Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustedUzi

Beta member
Hello forum!

I am having trouble with a recent build, when I started to play a game with graphics turned moderatly up I noticed the Video Card was very hot to the touch by the power connectors at the back and then suddenly the computer restarted and the post screen stated that my power supply was unstable and that is why it shut down. Also I was watching a Replay from game informer when I decided to goto sleep and figured I would listen to it while I lay in bed. Well when I woke up the computer seemed to have restarted itself but was in windows not at the error post screen. Any idea on if the PSU is just garbage any other possibilitys?? am at a loss and frustrated.

Mobo- ASUS P5G41-M LE/CSM Motherboard - G41 Express, Socket 775, PCI Express, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN , USB 2.0, SATA

Processor- I69-6500 Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6500 Processor BX80571E6500 - 2.93GHz, 2MB Cache, 1066MHz FSB,

Ram- Corsair XMS2 PC6400 800MHz 2GB DDR2

HDD- Seagate Barracuda LP Hard Drive - 1TB, 5900rpm, 32MB, SATA-3G

PSU- Diablotek PSDA600 DA Series 600W Power Supply

Drive- S203-8585 OEM Samsung SH-222AB/BEBE Internal DVD Writer -

Video Card- XFX HD585XZAFC Radeon HD 5850 Video Card - 1GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, CrossFireX Ready

I'd listen to your computer. If it says something is wrong with your PSU, 99% of the time, it is right.

I'm not sure about Diablotek, but that sounds like a crappy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom