Tech-Forums App?!?

Those are 2 different sites. The one Slay has is vB.org while the one for the Mobile Suite is vB.com. The vB.org is just an official Mod site. It isnt the official support site.

Alright I got the proper details now to start posting there. I will check their forums and see what I can find as far as things already pointed out and see what is in the works for updates.

Okay just checked the site and it is already a known bug and is in the works to be fixed the missing BBCode support in the Android App.

Here is the topic on it.

It will be fixed in version 1.1 of the software which they plan to release soon.

Alright here is an update. I have notified Larry that version 1.0.3 is out and we should have an update of the app soon.

Now there is something I wish to share. I figured out something with the Android App. When you open a topic you dont see the BBCode or images. Now if you click on a specific post it will then take you to the full view of that post and the BBCdoe and images will be present.

Why vB though to have this, I dont know. But I do know that now you can see the post as intended. I will continue to dig to see if I can find out more about future updates.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/379677-New-Posts-Option

The Tech-Forums Android App has been updated to version 1.0.3 as of now. Check the Android Marketplace and download the updated version.

Quick review.

Links now show as they should in a post. BBCode is still busted but will be fixed in version 1.1 of the app when vB releases it.

I have not dove completely into the app but those are just what I noticed on quick inspection.

If you wish to view an image just tap on the post to bring up just that post to view the post with images.

More to come when I dive into it further.

And you weren't kidding about that signature thing, huh. Is there a way of turning that on? I didn't see any post about it yet...

Something that I'd like to see changed is the icon. The words and white background make it look ugly. Would look much better if it had a transparent background and just the "TF" orb.

Back
Top Bottom