Newbie building... Q's about price range

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your friend is just using it for schoolwork and small games then why the hell would you spend 1000$? She could BUY a computer built already from dell or someone (although I hate dell) for like 300$. You could build an awesome one for under 1k. I am also building a comp , although I already have a monitor I'm spending around 800 and mines gonna be top of the line and tricked out... sooo ... wtf go on tigerdirect.com they got some good deals.

wead said:
If your friend is just using it for schoolwork and small games then why the hell would you spend 1000$? She could BUY a computer built already from dell or someone (although I hate dell) for like 300$. You could build an awesome one for under 1k. I am also building a comp , although I already have a monitor I'm spending around 800 and mines gonna be top of the line and tricked out... sooo ... wtf go on tigerdirect.com they got some good deals.

I spent 2 grand on the comp in my sig and it's nowhere near top of the line. Top of the line is 3500 dollars and up.

Thanks for your replies. I currently get tigerdirect's catalog... nice selection of good products. I don't have a c.c. and not looking to getting one.. but I think I can find fair prices here where I live.

Thanks

any debit card, or your parents credit card can be used.. newegg even has an option to not keep your information at all so it must be reentered everytime you buy something... something to look into, cheaper prices on stuff online from my experience...

also if you are trying to impress your lady friend just look for a nice looking case, and make all the rest of the parts low range... you shouldnt have to spend more than 600$ total for what she needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom