Pop up blocker in service pack 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moody

Solid State Member
Is there a way to disable this oh so wonderful part of service pack 2? I looked in the "security center", but did not see anything about pop up blocker. I disabled the firewall, but I need to be able to disable the pop up blocker as well.

Moody said:
Is there a way to disable this oh so wonderful part of service pack 2? I looked in the "security center", but did not see anything about pop up blocker. I disabled the firewall, but I need to be able to disable the pop up blocker as well.

I believe you disable it in tools in ie

ShoobieRat said:
Why would you want to?

Yes my thoughts exatly..It is an AWESOME tool. No more pop-ups yaahhooooooooooooo!! Although I had some problems initially with Outlook Web Access I was able to sort that issue out though.

because he can
And I could paint myself blue and speak backwards all day...Doesn't avoid the question.

For all the surfing I've done with SP2 so far, I have only encountered pop-ups when a sight has a multi-source pop-up presence (ie - two engines providing pop-ups). SP2 handles this very well, and I've noticed barely any difference between SP2's pop-up blocker successfulness and any other market-available pop-up blocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom