Audio Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
Not sure if my speakers are going to kick the bucket, which I doubt because I get the same problem on my headphones.

Problem:
Hearing a crackling sound whenever I play anything with audio (be it youtube, a movie, etc.).

Only recently I noticed it though, so I'm not totally sure if it's there for a long while lol. Also I tried deleting the driver and reinstalling, no luck though.

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite A215 (Windows 7).

PS: Not totally sure which forum this belongs, so move where most appropriate, thank you :).

Does your sound card have a built-in control panel where you can adjust EQ and bass settings? I had the same problem with my laptop but installed the Realtek audio control panel, I don't know if they make it for Windows 7 though.

Could be a busted audio controller. :(

You could just get a USB audio card. I don't know how USB headphones work.
Hope not :(. What may have caused it to go bad though?
Does your sound card have a built-in control panel where you can adjust EQ and bass settings? I had the same problem with my laptop but installed the Realtek audio control panel, I don't know if they make it for Windows 7 though.

Realtek does have a built-in audio panel where you can add in equalizer, environment effects and stuff but all those settings are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom