1 or more fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefner

Baseband Member
When I play GTA Vice city on my computer its gets like SOOO slow after five minutes of playing and after 45 minutes of playing on GTA 3 its goes slooow. My computer doesent meet the requirements and its probably also because it gets so damn hot after a bit. I was thinking, would possible to install another fan? There are unused plugs on my Mobo and 1 of them is the one my Main fan plugs into. If I could get another filter or one of my old ones and buy another fan i could just hook it up in the unused fan plug in the middle of the mobo, and super glue the filter to the bottom of the comp and place the fan on the filter and then it would just help out and cool it off n what not. Would this work?---
For the record 90% of my mistakes are typos.

sounds like your computer is just not fast enough. another fan will prolly not make a difference. if u realy wont to play that game with that pc though, id just take the side panel off your case and use a big fan and blow it right inside.

Cool thanks. Sounds like a good idea. I got this medium sized blue fan I turn on before I hit the sack. Ill use that one.

My computer doesent meet the requirements..

I stopped reading after that.

Upgrade, thats all. If your going to play a game knowing your computer doesn't meet the requirements, then expect bad gameplay.

Even if you match the "required" specifications I wouldn't epect good gameplay. In my experience you really need to beat those specs by a significant amount to get smooth (non-frustrating) gameplay.

upgrade. but just keep in mind. video card, to me is the most important part for gaming. A good graphics card relieves alot of processing power on your PC. I'm thinking of buying a 6800GT abatron.Go to http://www.guru3d.com/ to get an idea of great video cards and just a basic backbone.

think....
GPU
amount of pipelines
proper PSU
your AGP slot

great hunting

it isnt a very upgradeable computer =/ . Its a emachine. They want you to buy another computer if you want a better one from them thats why they dont make it upgradeable =//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom