Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfbreed4lyfe

Beta member
Hey everbody noo-b here. my name is chris im new to the forum, I'm joining because I'm an engineering major and computers and programming are becoming more frequent in my curriculum, and its causing me to do more personal stuff with computers, and I need people who know what they are doing to throw ideas at and get suggestions from, so to all of you out there hi, and thanks.

Welcome to TF! I am new to Tech-Forums as well, though a close friend of mine was on here for a few years and was banned, I can't even remember his name on here but it's irrelevant!

Welcome to TF! I am new to Tech-Forums as well, though a close friend of mine was on here for a few years and was banned, I can't even remember his name on here but it's irrelevant!

Odds are I know who it is you are talking about. he was banned many times and I finally had to contact his ISP about it. He would do well to stay away from TF as there is no way in torment he will ever be allowed back after all the crap he has caused.

Odds are I know who it is you are talking about. he was banned many times and I finally had to contact his ISP about it. He would do well to stay away from TF as there is no way in torment he will ever be allowed back after all the crap he has caused.

Haha, he cried quite a bit after he got banned...but yes he did cause alot of trouble (I've personally browsed the forum as a guest for 6 years, but hadn't signed up until today, since the registration always gave me issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom