Tv-pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
TV output/SVIDEO out/Coaxial out. Any video card with outputs should do it. Like ATI's all-in-wounder for example. Thatll do'er.

Or get a separate pci card called TV tuner card, if you dont have an video out in your AGP card

intercodes said:
Or get a separate pci card called TV tuner card, if you dont have an video out in your AGP card
wait, tv tuner cards put the tv display on your comp, not the other way around. or so i've heard.

but yeah, there should be a s-video output on your video card, connect that to you tv, then select dual display or clone display and it should show up on your tv, if not, retry to autodetect monitors.

ohGrFreak said:
wait, tv tuner cards put the tv display on your comp, not the other way around. or so i've heard.

but yeah, there should be a s-video output on your video card, connect that to you tv, then select dual display or clone display and it should show up on your tv, if not, retry to autodetect monitors.

Depending on ur vid card, it will probly show up @ VGA res on ur TV since that's what most TVs are, which is bad if you have a 32"+ TV, especially w/HD support

depends on what your using it for...

using the TV to watch video's would be fine.

using it for desktop stuff is horible. u wont beable to read anything. unless its a HDTV.

gaming wouldnt benefit at all either.(example- if u hook up a gaming console to a vga monitor, its so much better it feels like a wire-screen has been pulled out of the way so u can see clearly)

How come theres no sound coming out of the TV, when I'm playing videos from the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom