KVM Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jargar4213

Beta member
The company I work for has a KVM switch that has 16 vga inputs, and 2 vga outputs. They use it to do IT work on the computers all at once using two monitors. I personally would like to look into buying one of these so that I can begin working on multiple computers at one time in my house. I can't find anything that does this though. Everything I can find only allows one VGA output. The way the system I want works is that on the front of the box, there are numbers 1-16, below each number is two buttons, right and left. Attached to the VGA input cords are p2 plugs for a mouse and keyboard, and then coming from the KVM switch are two p2 mouse ports and 2 p2 keyboard ports. When either the right button for the number corresponding to the vga cable is pushed, the right monitor will show that display and the keyboard and mouse will only work for that computer. So to sum it up, the end result is up to 16 computers, 2 VGA monitors, 2 P2 keyboards, and 2 p2 mice. What I need is something that does the same but I really only need at least 8 computer connections. Can anyone help me find this? I'd really like to stay under $70 but I doubt I can, so PLEASE any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom