Corsair XMS Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see that you had the Silencer 3 (R360). The ATi Silencer 3 is the only one in the series (both ATi and VGA) that has this feature.

Due to the arrangement of the R360, they could easily cover the memory without interfering with the other components.

Does tweak monster BGA put out anything for watercooled systems? I would like to OC my 6800GT to extreme speed beyond ultra but i cant keep it cool enough.

slvrstang, the backplate will help keep the memory cool due to the extended surface, however it's not very good at dissipating heat. But it's still better than keeping the chips naked!

Nvidia fan boy, TweakMonster specializes in ramsinks (all though they do make other minor modification hardware). The ramsinks are compatible with the standard one inch chips, as well as the new BGA chips found on the latest video cards.

The front plate is all one peice, and the core puts out a lot of heat, onto the ram i might add, i would rather have a setup like you with the GPU on 1 heatsink and each ram have its own little sink. But it does it's job well enough

yeah but ag3 works for Area 51 or something because he always has technology on his computer before anyone else...I say we track his IP and gank his alien technology....he's got stuff 20 years ahead, he just doesn't want to share it, cause if he just trickles his toys over the market he'll remain rich...damn you ag3! Damn you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom