Strange Magnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
nrlm600-M1.jpg

nrlm600-M2.jpg

just took these, under better lighting conditions :)

have you tried seeing if it has any magnetic pull? try that and maybe it is just an organization ring, not making much sense, but more than attaching a magnet to ****ing computer case...

i don't think its magnetic is it? sort of looks like its so the wires don't pull thru that hole

Yeah that's what I've already said..it would be quite dumb for someone to put a magnet in. If it sticks to the side of your case it's a magnet, other than that it looks like something for wire organization

It's a small ferlite. Remove it. Those wires are too small to cause interference.

YES finally!!!! i swear as im reading through this this im like aww geez common guys a magnet???? lol neways it IS a peice of ferrite and its just there to protect that wires from electronic interfereance radio waves ect. Whoever made your case must have been very thoughrough to put one in but there is no need to remove it unless u want to play with it lol. its not going to cause any harm, if anything it might even help something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom