NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!! Graphics upgrade!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think thats the one I will go with....But I looked it up on newegg and there wasn't the EVGA one...And the others were all different prices...can someone link it for me?

You might look for a Bronze certified PSU. That shows it is efficient and uses quality components. I've been satisfied with both Antec and Seasonic PSUs.

Oh nvm no link needed, i didnt realize it was on an earlier post... Thanks everyone I appreciate all the help...

Hey, just wondering but I orderd the graphics card and power supply saturday, the status went to "Shipped" on monday and with the 3 day shipping (UPS) from newegg how long will it take to get to my house? Should it be here today or tommarow?

Hey, just wondering but I orderd the graphics card and power supply saturday, the status went to "Shipped" on monday and with the 3 day shipping (UPS) from newegg how long will it take to get to my house? Should it be here today or tommarow?

Check the tracking via NewEgg. It usually runs an hour behind UPS but is still useful.

Thanks, I've had the card installed since Wednesday and I love it, I'm running about 70-100 fps on most of the games I play, just wondering but it came with an overclocking utility and I'm wondering what is a safe overlook setting for my card?

If you got the EVGA 550ti, you need to register it to activate your warranty. While you are on EVGA's site you can download EVGA Precision. Precision will let you overclock your card, increase the fan speed, overclock the memory, and overclock the shaders. plus the program is free.I use it to OC my card as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom