OC Baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its faster than anything ive come across i mean seriously look at my scores! Yea i know about the FX-55 but im not complaing plus i should have one when i start my job in 2 weeks! At least if its in the US by then. how much do yall think it will cost? oh and im planning on buying that faster ram you suggested.

Do you roll around in your money when you come home in your BMW, Fan boy? Just kidding

I'm just wondering... Are you a hardcore gamer that goes to a lan party once a month if not every week? Why do you need all of that computing power? Sooner or later you're going to run out of cash trying to keep your comp up to date. Just a piece of my mind.

Alright! Im gonna get it as soon as i get payed! Ok real funny about the money joke. Actually i have a 67 mustang GT that im fixing up.Yes im a REAL hrad core gamer. I go to a lan party almost every weekend on saturday and yes those guys are jealous too. i even have a new lan party case that i bought! But yea and i also put up my own lan parties at my house. about 50 people at least at my house. I admitt that ive only done that 3 times but it was a blast and free Bawls too!i have alot of fun w/ my computer and i plan to work at the Nvidia Corporation in Santa Clara too. Oh and i dont try to keep up w/ all the updates ounce i get my new ram the EE 6800Ultra and the FX-55 w/ an Nforce4 board then im gonna be done for about a year or so.

If i had your computer i'd be done for 3-4 years! :)

No seriously dude. you got a kick ass computer.

Actually i have a 67 mustang GT that im fixing up.
And you're 18 right? It's crazy how people barely younger than me seem like a complete generation a way....your family is pretty damn well off from the sounds of it. Have fun at nvidia corp

Lol, actually im 17 and we work for what we want. 5 years ago we lived in an RV park in south arlington. Weve just been pretty lucky plus i work alot too. And ill be good w/ this pc for a very long time, BTW i ordered the FX-55 3min ago.!

5 years ago we lived in an RV park in south arlington. Weve just been pretty lucky plus i work alot too.
..........what kind of business did they 'get lucky' in? Besides, RV park is nothing like a 'Trailer Park'...you coulda still easily had an insanely nice RV...psht like my neighbor..bought a new RV last year...bought a new one this year..... :confused: yeesh...and he's talking about 'the rich' people buying their wives 737's and I'm like well damn I consider him being able to buy that RV like that pretty well off....

Lol, actually im 17 and we work for what we want.
Yeah, but at 17, with even the little I know about you, granted you might have worked hard in school, but that should be something that you do anyway regardless. What about all the kids who did even better than you in school just to escape a broken home, alcoholic parents, abusive, or even drug addicted parents....all they got is their 'smarts' and no more abnormal home life =/

Well they got college and a future ahead of them if they work for it. I work myself actually im a Stagehand and its really hard work. BTW the RV we where in was a 77 Winebago and we paid 50 bucks a month for rent because it was a bad park. My dad and mom got into Financing and selling houses. Like i said e just got lucky.

Stagehand must be kind of interesting still. And interestingly enough I was already thinking of doing basically what your mom and dad did. Real-estate is the way to make some good money. Even if you simply take a loan out, buy a house with it, put $10,000 into that house and it's property value has gone up by like $30-40,000, and that's if you're just doing it that way not to mention if you're an actual Real-Estate Agent and good then you'd really make bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom