Cosair 600t SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
It came in today. Its a beautiful case IMO. Newegg photos do not do it justice and my photos are no exception to that. The case is a builders dream. Wire management was too easy w/ plenty of room on the right side to stuff an insane amount of wires. The window side panel is alittle flimsy and that is expected since there is a huge gaping hole in it. Here are some ugly shots for now until everything gets in and hopefully by then I'll learn how to take better photos w/ better lighting.

Yep, they go next to the PSU where the square hole is and then you can take the other out so you can fit a 200mm Phobya Rad up front and up top. You can also go conventional and use the 240 up top w/ 2 120mm fans and leave the front 200mm fan.

edit: Its a "must see in person" case. Photos do not do this thing justice.

Excellent! I just got the first gen version of this case and love it! But, that white look is nice! You should put some pics in the wire management thread (nice job!)

Excellent! I just got the first gen version of this case and love it! But, that white look is nice! You should put some pics in the wire management thread (nice job!)

Thanks, this is my first Corsair case and I really can't complain too much. It's a 'hate or love' type of case because of the color.

Technically, but don't be misled. They are big cases. It easily fits two large GPUs and there's plenty of room to spare.

Do you find you get better airflow and temps with the heatsink horizontal? I've always had mine vertical.

Yep, they go next to the PSU where the square hole is and then you can take the other out so you can fit a 200mm Phobya Rad up front and up top. You can also go conventional and use the 240 up top w/ 2 120mm fans and leave the front 200mm fan.

edit: Its a "must see in person" case. Photos do not do this thing justice.
Nice. If I could fit 2 120.2 rads in this case then I just might get this instead of an Antec 1200.

love the color, hate the round-ness.
I want mine case to look like a "fridge" :grin:
You want a P182se then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom