Tech-Forums App?!?

I don't want to sound stupid, but noob to the Droid area. What do I do with that code? I want haz TF app!

Edit: Nvm I got it! This phone, keeps on amazing me!

Alright news from Larry. Apparently the iOS Version is working. It was his Trend Micro that was causing problems with the download. Since I do not have iTunes or an AppStore link available. So if someone could post up the link it would be appreciated.

I tried taking a screenshot, but by default on my phone that involves pressing the back and home button together, which meant I either took a screenshot of the app with a logout prompt covering it, or closing the app :p That's Samsung's fault ofc, not whoever developed this (couldn't find any Credits or About).

Try ShootMe, it uses the accelerometer to trigger screenshots.

Well I will just have to wait for Larry to tell me whats up with that. Maybe he has a link or something that we can provide you with.

It is 8pm here. He said he was heading out so not sure when he will be back to give an update on the iOS version. The Android version is working perfectly and i plan on finding out how we can suggest updates for future releases.

Back
Top Bottom