Tech-Forums App?!?

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
What is this you say? We have our own App?!?

Thats right folks. With the latest addition of the vB Mobile Suite we now have our own App on Android and Apple AppStore!

Here is the QR Code for the Android Market version:

dfi0lg.jpg

The QR Code for the iTunes AppStore:

2rwrjnc.jpg

This will take you to iTunes website. I dont have the QRCode for it to be directly in the AppStore on a device. If anyone wishes to create the QRCode and PM it to me I will add it in to the topic.

Both versions are up and ready to go!

281eihw.jpg

A picture of my phone screen with the App installed!!

Yay, installing right now :)
Btw, that QR code links to the browser version of the Android Market, not to the Android Market app.

Yay, installing right now :)
Btw, that QR code links to the browser version of the Android Market, not to the Android Market app.
It links to the only one available. It is not available on the Android Market on your device yet. Not that I have seen, so we have to link it to that version for people to get the download since you cant just search the Market and find it. That was the link we were given, so we have to use it.
Can we see what it looks like? Well, for those of us with out a droid, or iphone.... or any phone at all. :D

1303914151188.jpg

1303914160790.jpg

1303918489241.jpg

I tried taking a screenshot, but by default on my phone that involves pressing the back and home button together, which meant I either took a screenshot of the app with a logout prompt covering it, or closing the app :p That's Samsung's fault ofc, not whoever developed this (couldn't find any Credits or About).

Anyway, thanks very much :D This will make it much easier for us to use T-F when on mobile, and perhaps act as a good advert.

Edit: Performing this edit on my phone, and WOW posts load fast - much faster than on my desktop.

Okay fixed the QR Code to lead Android Devices to the Market and our App Directly instead of the Browser Market version. So that resolves that.

Yes this App is by far greater than using the Mobile Browser. It was all done by the Mobile Suite that we got. You wanted a mobile version, now you got that plus an App for your devices!

As stated the AppStore version is still fubar. I dont know what is up with that, I dont have a device that uses iOS to test that with. Have to wait on Larry.

Back
Top Bottom