Fast 5 (aka The Fast And The Furious 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"

Just came back from watching The Fast And The Furious 5. In a nutshell, it a Ocean's 11 with a lot more octane and a lot less brain cells. Perfect movie for when you want to live your brain down at the cinema candy bar.

I did like how they where breaking away from the illegal street racing scene plot hook which has been down to death in the last 4 films. The ending chase scene was a lot more satisfying compared to number 4. However like 4th film, there was not as much car action as compared with the first 3 films.

They are also trying to bring characters and plots all the previous films together (with the exception of Tokyo Drift as Han is still alive). If any thing you want to be familiar with First and Forth films before seeing this one.

BTW, watch the end credits as there is a easter egg opening the idea of a 6th installment for this franchise . And I do hope they go ahead with that.

Over all, I enjoyed it.

F&F4 took place before 3 as well. They did 3 when drifting was becoming huge. So 4-5 is pretty much a prequel to 6.

And what the ****? Fast Five doesn't release until FRIDAY here.

I loved it too... I liked them all really. Good movies to get into. Not the best acting but Paul Walker does his own stunts which IMHO is really cool.

I CAN'T BELIEVE LETTI IS ALIVE!

With this I assume we will get yet another installment between Fast Five and Tokyo Drift. I kind of want to see Maria, O'Connor, Dom, The baby, and the new guy (Tokyo Drift) Sean, together.

I also want to see what happens between Letti, Dom and the new girl :D

Fast 5 was definitely the best out of all of the fast and the furious movies, and being a fan of the Ocean's movies i liked how they did the heist plot but with the fast and the furious atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom