Best Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auk32

Solid State Member
Hey everyone I'm trying to install a new motherboard into my desktop but I need some suggestions on which ones are the best. I would also need a case for the motherboard but I don't know how to look for one compatiable with the specific motherboard. Also, what is the feedback with wifi motherboards? I saw a few but I don't know which one I should get. Please help me!

I don't have a CPU as of right now but I'm looking to buy that too. I'm looking to spend no more than $600 on everything

What other parts do you need? memory? hard drives? Optical drive? Graphic card? We need to know what you can salvage from your old system.

What are you using the system for? Gaming? Web surfing?

Do you have a keyboard mouse, monitor and speaker available?

I have all the accessories for the desktop already, mouse, keyboard, monitor, and speakers are available but I think I need a driver for that because I can't get any sound from the desktop. It was given to me to work on. I have everything the desktop needs to run I'm just looking to make it better. I'm looking for about 3-4 gigs of RAM, definitely a bigger Hard Drive, and a better Graphic Card. I still have the Optical Drive but I could upgrade that to a Blu-ray Optical Drive. I want it to have the capability to do gaming but its main priority would be web surfing.

Its an old xp. It's about 9-10 years old. It only has 256mb of RAM, 2.14 gHz processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom