Suggestions or changes to my first computer build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your right, but I don't have that much money to waist on the psu, can't there be a PSU that would he good for my build that is around $50 or less? And have modular?

If I remove the hardrice out of my old computer and use it for my build, will I have my current os and everything installed and will it work? or do I have to format before installing?

How would you say should format or wipe all things off hadrive from my old computer to work on my new build?

Could I just delete the partitioned space on the hardrive, from when I put the Windows 7 Ultimate cd in and says which partition to install on?

It might be a little over the top, but any time I need to reformat I use DBAN it will completely wipe everything off your hard drive.

Where did you get your old computer, or more specifically your old OS. If you went out and bought your copy of Windows retail you shouldn't have any problems, but if you bought a premade machine from Dell/Gateway/HP... etc, the OS disc probably won't transfer over to the new machine and you'll have to buy a new copy of Windows... or come up with a good story to get a new product key. (Source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom