90 nm or 130nm??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought it october the 22nd
my item code matches the 939, not the 90nm 939..

i dunno man

damn i mean the 90nm sorry. im looking at the site and they have the 90nm in retail and the other one is the 939 retail

the 90 nm will only work with the latest bios version of the abit av8 3rd eye. Thats y i need to know, cuz if my proc is 90 nm, then that explains y it wont work. If its the 130, which it prolly is, then it should work, but its not

so if its the 130 then it must be the mobo but it could be the 90 lol wow this is crazy then how bout if u just update the bios and see what happens? or have u tried that

Von Theron said:
so if its the 130 then it must be the mobo but it could be the 90 lol wow this is crazy then how bout if u just update the bios and see what happens? or have u tried that

He can't flash the BIOS if he can't get past POST.

i need to buy a bios chip from like biosman.com i might just return both mobo and cpu, and get a new mobo/cpu from newegg, lol.

any suggestions? im thinking a 3500, and the new gigabyte mobo at 200$. its awsome

WOOT fixed baby. i had to boot with 1 stick. im gona hafta flash bios to be able top run 2 sticks! YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom