Can't recognize Lan network drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopenhagen

In Runtime
Hi,

I've just formatted TOSHIBA SATELLITE A100 PSAA 8CTA202C

I've installed my lan network driver 8.0.43.0 from Toshiba , my wireless works fine but there is no LAN NETWORK ?

Could you please indicate what I Need to install ?
when I check my Device manager, there are 2 others devices with YELLOW ?
-Ethernet controller ( I've installed but laptop didn't recognize, there is no LAN CONNECTION)
-Mass storage controller

Thank you

Re: CAN'T RECOGNIZE LAN NETWORK DRIVE

Did you install chipset drivers? This mayb be why it's not detected.

Also, your model number can not be found. The sequence is A100-S###

Re: CAN'T RECOGNIZE LAN NETWORK DRIVE

I did install the chip set Dr from Toshiba
the model # is A100 PSAA 8CTA202C
Toshiba of Canada Limited - Drivers and Downloads
I tried installing both the network card drivers from the toshiba site and when I restart my laptop, it doesnt recognize the network card says hardward found "ethernet controller" and asks to install it. so i tried using the files from both versions of the drivers.. that didnt work. Also tried to install the some intel centrino drivers provided by windows - also no luck.
I installed the chipset drivers after i installed the display and network driver and i then i tried to uninstall and reinstall the network drivers, didnt work either.
Thanks

What OS are you using? they seem to only have XP and Vista drivers.

To make this easier, get Speccy, it should tell you what version of that ethernet port is. Then look for an updated driver on the manufacturer of that. Intel or whatever you have.

hi,

I've downloaded your speecy prog, here is the screenshot, it didn't indicate what ethernet port is ?
but according to the motherboard is it : PSAA8C-TA202C ?
WIN XP
SATELLITE A100
Thanks

set-72157625220693810

Attachments

• NETWORK.jpg
    NETWORK.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 155
thanks very much for your help, it does work,it was my fault I didn't unrar properly instead of extract to ... I was looking for setup.exe ,one of the network drive from Toshiba worked !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom