New PC Desktop to build...anyone can give suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechGurujuni

Solid State Member
I am planning to build a new desktop pc...can anyone give me a complete suggestion of a new and best desktop pc to build such hardware/cpu/psu/ram/memory/grphics/HDD/case/processor/board/card/driver/mouse/keyboard/camera...and lots more. I want the new and latest hardware and materials for building pc...your opinion and suggestion are very much appreciated...I dont want to buy a complete set of pc...i think its make me annoying and unconditional quality...I want to make it my own...and pls include the best software/OS to use...Thanks

i'd say to use the 15 2500k as a cpu but it all depends on your budget and what your going to use it for

what nightfox + Lipzo have stated before. tell us your budget so we can help you more. we also dont know WHY you're constructing this monster, for whatpurpose. gaming? intense photoshop? Benchwork? if you want the Top of the top products and are willing to spend a @#$@#%#^ load of money on it, we can certainly help you, but right now we, as a forums, are probably hesitant to respond because of lack of information.

intel is definitely pulling way ahead than AMD, and i'm an AMD supporter so i can't really tell u the best as far as processor/mobos go, ANother thing, Processor is the same thing as the cpu. friendly reminder.

Great case that's not too expensive and is great quality:
Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

very good RAM i would generally recommend this brand more than this product, depending on how much power u want in your computer:
Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

If you're really willing to spend the money, GPU:
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GV-R699D5-4GD-B Radeon HD 6990 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card with Eyefinity

this is all i can recommend for you if u want top end products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom