touchscreen problem on my hp touchsmart tx2 1150ei notebook...help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechGurujuni

Solid State Member
can anyone help me about my laptop problem...touchpad,touchscreen or the driver itself are not working...i dont know if i need to upgrade or download the driver...i just upgrade my os from vista to windows 7 last wednsday...and now the touchsmart is not working. anyone can help me? i need a solution about this...but if on the log-in screen the finger scan is working...on the windows doesnt read my finger touch. what should i do? need help

Yes you will have to login without your finger scanner and you will have to download the drivers. If there is no way to logon without the finger scanner, then your outta luck. This is something that should have been considered before updating.

Yes you will have to login without your finger scanner and you will have to download the drivers. If there is no way to logon without the finger scanner, then your outta luck. This is something that should have been considered before updating.

Thank you...How do i download the driver of the touchscreen? do you have any idea or information or driver site to download? thank you for helping me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom