winter pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonidas said:
well in fact if the room were the same temp then the entire idea is voided... cause you dont want to be at a constant 14 degrees, but you want your comp to be... and condensation would form on the outside not the inside anyways think about it.

you are correct i was wrong , but still would you realy want condensation dripping anywere near your comp,at the end of the day its not a permanent cooling solution,some days it may be fine but then theres the days when its raining and damp in which case youll have to disconect the pipe,personaly as i overclock it wouldent be worth the hassle of reconecting and disconecting the pipe and underclocking and reoverclocking and so on,so for an overclocker its not a good solution a good heatsink and fan or watercooling seems the best way to go

Lrr said:
also i am not currently worred about any elliment except water which freezes at 0c

Temperature is only an average, so there would still be molecules with the energy to be in liquid form :p

who would have ever thought that a post about a comp in the snow would get so many replies? when completely legitimate threads about important stuff just get 10 views and 1 reply... oh well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom