av83rd eye big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
Ok, i got my new pc stuff, and i decided to put them together to see if itl power up (i dont have any HDS yet)

so all is ready, and i power up. after about 2 secs, i get 1 short beep, fallows by 3 faster beeps. Then it shuts down.

I have tried resetting cmos, took ram out, and put it back in, took cpu out, put it back, and heatsink back on top. i took out the power connectors on mobo and put them back (the 10 pin and 4 pin ones)

Any ideas why my pc wont boot? Should i return this mobo and get an other one?

Iv heard lots of people having problems with the 90 nm chop, but mine is 1.30.

Thanks for any help

EDIT:

Ok i went to monarch's website, and i saw that they have the 90 nm chips in retail boxes now. Is it possible i got 1, so that would explain y i cant boot past post. Because it says that the proc NEEDS to have latest bios version. How can i tell wat chip i have? lol

Thanks

Oh man im so mad that this happened to u lol i wanted to see how ur system is gone work but sorry i cant help you out with it. 8-(

could very well be bad mobo... try exchanging it for another one ... hope you bought it at a local store.. my advice.. NEVER buy mobos off of the internet.. for this same exact reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom