Sound issues with VH236H monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawazi

Beta member
Hey guys, I just bought this monitor and having some issues with the sound. Well, not issues per say..let me be more clear. I got this monitor so that i can play any PC games at night with my head phones attached so that i dont bother any one else and i can keep the volume pretty high. I have the green cable going from my monitor to the PC and have my headphones attached to the monitor. The sound IS coming in to my headphones just fine. But the problem is that Some sound is Also coming from the monitor itself... it's not loud, but enough to hear and i guess enough for some people to keep complaining to me when they are trying to sleep.... Any thing i can do here? thanks!

ok I know what the problem is, do you have realtek audio by chance and the current drivers ?
If so, please open the orange speaker icon in your taskbar, and locate speaker configuration, put that on stereo 2.0 mode, and disable virtual surround if not already enabled.
Also please reattach your headphones to red jack on the monitor or computer speaker port.
Put the enviroment settings to parking lot, and equalizer to rock, not bass or it will be loud!
Set the volume level to atleast 35 or 40%, if that fixes that problem, atleast it will prevent you from getting locked out of the room or the place you live at. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom