need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

alley

Solid State Member
so not sure if this is the right section or forum to post this but i need help on what to do. so i went to open a site today and got a message saying "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." I have noticed ever since I moved in with my roomate that certain sites i like to visit keep giving me this message and will never load. He is a big computer guy and i think he is blocking these sites somehow. I went into my setting and seen that "remote login""file sharing" and "screen sharing" where all allowed. I never set those. How do i find out if these sites are blocked threw the router or somewhere else? I got his laptop and logged in and i can open every site on his, so only my computer will not load them. any ideas?

Im not good with a computer so bare with me. how do i find that out? and if it helps i have a macbook pro and im using firefox.

i went into my security settings in my firewall and its set to "allow all incoming connections"

just did and they are both the same. is it possible to block one computer from viewing certain sites while letting others view them on the same router and connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom