Problem with xbox360 controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majik16106

Solid State Member
Controller works fine on the xbox, downloaded software, updated drivers, etc.. and the controller works perfect on my PC except for the right joystick, which is sort of "stuck" at top left. like i said, works fine in the xbox. Would it make a difference if its a VERY early controller? I think I got this before they started selling xbox360 for PC controllers. But if that was the case, i dont see why everything would work except that one joystick. When I go to calibrate it on the PC, it shows stuck. Sooo.... any advice? Get a new controller?

I use wireless and wired on my PC and they both work fine. Windows7 has always downloaded the drivers for me. So might be good to know your setup and such.

Sorry.

Windows 7
drivers updated
Wired controller

I reinstalled the software, double checked everything. and like i said, when i go into the calibration menu it shows it as messed up. it will not calibrate correctly on the right stick.
I am very confused why the 1 stick wont work but it works fine on the xbox.

Wasnt sure, the only way i know to check is to go to device manager and look for the enhanced blah blah option which i dont see, so im assuming its the older 1.0/1.1

If the right stick is stuck, it might be a piece of something that got in there.
You can go to the store that you bought your XBOX 360 with your receipt and tell them that your controller isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom