s........l........o.........w

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamingslave

In Runtime
I have an Asus K8V Deluxe motherboard for my amd64 3000. When i start my pc it spends AGES on the Asus logo. What is going on and how do i cut the time?

pc booster, If you wanna get around all the other ways to do it, this program does a pretty good job at it.

i have had that same motherboard with an XP in it .. and didnt have a problem with boot.. piece of crap mobo tho .. but no problem with boot.. you could always call ASUS( LOL!) ... called them twice.. one time waited 20 min on hold .. other time like .. 2 min ... so .. call in non-peak hours .. im sure they'll help.. they did help me.. more then likely its something in the settings in the mobo.. but since i dont have it anymore(burned out i dont know how) i can't give ya exact instructions

correct me if im rong, but maybe if the mobo keeps trying to redetect your hardwear each time, it may cause it to start slow. make shur your jumper settings on your drives are set correct(maybe if there on CableSelect u may wont to try them on MA or SA), and there on the right IDE terminals. CMOS battery may be a problem? i wouldnt have a clue how to check it though, other then replacing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom