Building i7 Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like you didn't actually format the SSD - it's probably got the old Win7 installation inside a folder at 'C:\Windows.old', hence it using 40GB instead of 20GB like it should.

Are you liking the build so far? Tested out any games?

Sounds to me like you didn't actually format the SSD - it's probably got the old Win7 installation inside a folder at 'C:\Windows.old', hence it using 40GB instead of 20GB like it should.

Are you liking the build so far? Tested out any games?

It did format. When i clicked on format it showed the SSD as 55.something GB out of 60GB

Yeah, its super fast haha. Havent tested out any games yet.. just trying to download all the drives etc. All the wires are still everywhere since i was trying to fix the HDD last night, so after iv installed the drives etc i will sort out all the wires, put the side of the case back on and move it upstairs into my bedroom and start putting some games on it :)

Oooook then.
I have a little problem.
The first time i installed my ram it showed it as 16gb @ 1333mhz.. i then changed them around and it showed as 16gb @ 1600mhz. (it didnt have any a or b on the ram so i didnt know which one went where)

So now.. after reinstalling every thing about 4 times because my HDD wasnt showing (again) the ram has gone back down to 1333mhz though i havent swapped them around at all.

Any chance you know why?

Thanks again =)

edit
nvm fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom