The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

I'm pretty sure it's technically fine, but i find it weird when people say eaten. I dunno, just sounds weird to me. Much prefer 'Just ate'. :)

Anyway, just ate some left over roast dinner.. chicken + gravy + mashed potato + roast potatoes + roast parsnips + roast butternut squash + yorkshire puddings + stuffing. Yummy :D

You may notice that absense of your typical veggies like carrots, sprouts, peas. My parents always tried to force feed me those kind of veggies when i was a kid. I told them i hated them. They told me that i'd like them as i got older. They were wrong. Now all i like is pretty much as above, potato, roasted parnips and butternut squash. On the contrary there is not a single fruit i've tasted that i don't like ( i think i was born with a sweet tooth)

it's salisbury steak day!

Funny you should say that because that's what I just ate along with mashed potatoes and green beans. Then for dessert I had a small dish of vanilla ice cream with peanuts and chocolate/peanut butter chips mixed in. I get really eccentric with what I mix into ice cream sometimes!

I had rice with mine got tired of taters.... been havin baked taters 5 times a week makes me not want taters for a month or more! LOL

I had a salad with blue cheese dressing, two boiled eggs, and some peanuts for lunch, then two hamburger patties, green beans , and some low carb butter pecan ice cream for supper.

Dinner today was hot ham sandwichs, had sweet salsa, swiss cheese, honey ham, and some VERY VERY hot peppers on a bun, great stuff. You wanna eat it all because its so sweet, yet, you cry your way through it because it burns like a mofo.

Back
Top Bottom