Monitor Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPower

Beta member
Hello, My monitor has been acting weird for a while, whenever I turn it on, the screen alignment would be off, cutting a large portion of the screen, adjusting the screen manually would not help because the screen can only go a certain amount left before it stops. To resolve this issue I would either have to keep turning it on and off or unplug the power and plug it back. Below are two pictures, the first one shows the cut off portion with the red line. Could anyone please tell me what the problem is? thanks in advance.
1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg

Well, sadly, you told us nothing about your computer, or it's graphics solution. As with many graphics problems, you don't know if the problem is with your graphics solution (card, on-board, or drivers) or the monitor itself. So assuming the cables are securely fastened (on both ends), one of the first things I normally suggest with graphics problems is try another monitor, or try your monitor on another computer. This quickly and conclusively eliminates the monitor as the problem, or confirms it is the problem.

PS: Note that badguys routinely "troll" forums, chat rooms and other sites looking for valid emails to spam, or to sell to spammers. I see your email address in the image above. While it is in an image instead of entered text, making the use of scanning routines (spiders and robots) more difficult, they may still see it. If you can edit your post, I suggest you do, and blur out your address. If you cannot edit your post, I suggest you contact admin and ask them to blur it, or remove the image - just to be safe. And in the future, never post your email address in public place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom