I Need Help Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it isnt an illegal disc its what i got with the computer it says windowes xp and all that crap on it...so its real not fake or "pirate" as you'll call it

hey i have a question guys....is there a part in my computer i can just replace and it would get rid of my problem or make it easier the re install stupid xp????????

but can i just replace like the hard drive or something and that will let me reinstall it easier or something...none if this stuff u guys is saying is working...so i think its going to come down to haveing to replace a part in the tower so what can i replace to solve this little....yet extremely aggrivating problem...thx

BRUCEG said:
but can i just replace like the hard drive or something and that will let me reinstall it easier or something...none if this stuff u guys is saying is working...so i think its going to come down to haveing to replace a part in the tower so what can i replace to solve this little....yet extremely aggrivating problem...thx

You have a pirated version yes? Then to skip going threw the software related mombo jumbo, you could get a new hard drive and get a fresh install.

Edit- Windows home has a systme re-formatt built in at the begging when bios is starting up. I have to press f1 to get into it, it will then ask you if you want to try systme roll back before you click no and away you go. After this you can get a fresh install or at least see if it will work now with your piarated copy.

it doesnt matter if its a pirated version... a copy would work exactly the same as the originall, those problems that he's having would not apear. windows has no copy protection.(O, unless the person who copyed it is a totall tard, and burned it like a DATA cd, then yes of course it will not work) (no offence, but if u copyed it yourself given your noledge of pc's, then it may not work)

No- replacing a part of your computer will not solve the problem. all u need to do is enter BIOS and put CD-ROM as 1st in Boot order, then just run the XPcd select the options to reformat your drive and then folow the instructions...

the only time u need to go to DOS prompt and type ... format C: ...is if your using anything b4 winXP (ex-win98) if it is 98 just select the 'restart in msdos' at the start menues shutdown screen.

(note- i didnt read all the post in hear cause ima slow reader so it gets annoying, so i may have repeated something already posted, hopefully not)

jolancer said:
it doesnt matter if its a pirated version... a copy would work exactly the same as the originall, those problems that he's having would not apear. windows has no copy protection.(O, unless the person who copyed it is a totall tard, and burned it like a DATA cd, then yes of course it will not work) (no offence, but if u copyed it yourself given your noledge of pc's, then it may not work)

No- replacing a part of your computer will not solve the problem. all u need to do is enter BIOS and put CD-ROM as 1st in Boot order, then just run the XPcd select the options to reformat your drive and then folow the instructions...

the only time u need to go to DOS prompt and type ... format C: ...is if your using anything b4 winXP (ex-win98) if it is 98 just select the 'restart in msdos' at the start menues shutdown screen.

(note- i didnt read all the post in hear cause ima slow reader so it gets annoying, so i may have repeated something already posted, hopefully not)

If you follow your logic, if the cd is good and fine then a new hard drive would do the trick. Simply because if i take my good xp baught disk, and put it on an other hard drive it would work. So we land up where? He's version is bogus:p

Yet iv had some xp disks go bad on me with corrupt files and his may have gone corrupt? Or the disk scratched in that area? So in that case a new hard drive wouldn't do it.

his drive would have to be sevierly messed up, id imagin for it not to-beable to be formatted.

id guess- hes just doing something rong.. xp disk is bootleg or messed.

short answer = he's screwed.

jolancer said:
his drive would have to be sevierly messed up, id imagin for it not to-beable to be formatted.

id guess- hes just doing something rong.. xp disk is bootleg or messed.

short answer = he's screwed.
:p lol yup sorry to say bud, unless you get a new hard drive and a new xp disk to go with it thats store bought, but who wants to buy one these days there just so expensive:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom