integrate software in unattnded

Status
Not open for further replies.

aalawee

Beta member
dear guys

how can i make a windows xp cd with servise pack integrated
and office xp and some other programs like msn massanger winzip and mediaplayer 10 bootable and auto install cd without i controll any thing ???

is there any way to do that ????? in one cd bootable cd??

well you can do something called sysprep, which basically is like a factory install, where you have to put in all the information needed for the user interface... and the CD key info. But the cool thing is you can install what ever application you want and the "Factory" mode it and capture a ghost image of it. Then place that on what ever machines you want, given that they should be close to the same config for this to work right, and install.
This might not be avaliable to no Enterprise releases, but I don't know.

you need to create a "unattend" script to make it so no user interaction is needed. You put in the product key, workgroup, and all that other crap in the unattend and it should plug it in without interaction. it would take far to long to explain the ins and outs of it, best thing to do is look up unattend installs, its part of MCSE courses.

that is fine sir
i know how to make it unattended
but i would like to know how can i integrate a software in it

to make a cd auto install with my software

this is my quition sir

how can i make a bootable cd (xp cd) with office and other programs auto installation??

If you just want use such a CD on your computer, you can install all program which you want on your Windows syetem, then made a image by norton ghost!! If you want make a "common" CD can be used in other computer, you should get rid of the hard information befor you creat the image. The soft to get rid of the hard information may be the "SYSPREP".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom