any way to connect molex to outside of case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

csw3190

In Runtime
I was loooking to buy one of this but it says molex connector...is there any way to rig this to outside my case (thinking near my keyboard (aobu 2' cable needed if that's possible from molex)). i was thinking this would look cool lighting up the keyboard in a dark room...so can this be done like hooking it up to an AC outlet somehow or do i have to get a long@$$ molex power cord(s)?

csw3190 said:
I was loooking to buy one of this but it says molex connector...is there any way to rig this to outside my case (thinking near my keyboard (aobu 2' cable needed if that's possible from molex)). i was thinking this would look cool lighting up the keyboard in a dark room...so can this be done like hooking it up to an AC outlet somehow or do i have to get a long@$$ molex power cord(s)?

ok just kidding, i found it was USB powered, but still any way to rig up a molex -> AC deal?

I just read that and it say's it's usb i could'nt see where it say's molex any where,i think all you need is an open usb port and it's powered by that.

*EDIT* you beat me to it:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom