Help needed buying best 3d laptop ever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSquad

Beta member
Hello everyone,

In three months I will have enough money to buy the best game laptop. What I desire is the fastest 3d laptop with !7 and best processor with best LED screen 1920x1080 and coolest design. I want ram anywhere from 8-16 gb and the best possible graphics card to go with 120hz 3d gaming screen. My budget can not go over 3,000 dollars.

My question is what is the best 3d notebook between today and the next 3 months which I can purchase under 3,000$ budget? Please state brand and model type and any help is appreciated thanks,

New member:star:

i dont think any laptop/notebook has ur requested specs... 3D gaming laptops DO exist, but the screen is 16 inches, the graphics card isn't great, 6GB ram. ive looked through several and most are very very.... lacking what you desire...

So what is the best gaming laptop without 3d. Alienware m17x r2 crossfire? Just want to buy an amazing laptop and Alienware m17x3 has a average graphics card kind of bummed. What laptop is worth buying regardless of price?

pfft, that ASUS only has a gtx460m. If you've got limited budget restrictions, and are dead set on buying a laptop go with this guy hands down. Gaming Notebook : Clevo X7200 Core™i7 Gaming Notebook, 17.3" Full HD Glossy LED LCD, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 485M / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 Graphics : AVADirect Custom Computer Builder You can have 2 gtx485m's which is the fastest mobile GPU setup you can get, and you can get a 980x if you want to go overboard on the CPU. It also comes with up to 12gb of ram. All for a little over $3,000

www.falcon-nw.com

Since you have a fairly large budget check out the DRX and TLX on there, you can configure them to suit your needs and their quality/service is pretty top-notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom