Radeon video card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDS1220

Solid State Member
Ok so I'm really stuck. This is the first computer I'm really upgrading and I've done reading but by the end of the day my head is spinning. I'm looking at two graphic cards both by Radeon. The one is AMD Radeon HD 6570. The other is the ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics. Both have 1 GB of DDR3 memory. This computer would be mostly for gaming, Call of Duty UO, Call of Duty uo Modern weapons mod, COD 5, Company of Heroes games like that. I don't know which one to get that is I don't know which would be best to have quick smooth play, no lag and good FPS with no lag. BTW the processer for this comp will be an AMD Phenom II six qore processer. Someone is making this comp for me and they're putting it in at a slight discount for me. I've done alot of reading about the 5570 card and by most it seems ok not great. It can run most games but not really high end games like Crysis and Bad Company 2. On the other hand the 6570 seems to be able to run both low end and high end games. I'm stuck becuase I dont need overkill but I don't want to get the comp and say wow this video card is trash it can't even run COD UO or COD 5 with no lag.

Both sucks.

for gaming bare minimum a HD 5770.

What's your price range and what resolution will you be playing on anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom