help! ls usb mix 123 problem :S someone help please :S digital light problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGGAMER

Beta member
well guys hi i am new here, well i bought this wheel last year and after some time something went wrong... when i plug this wheel green light lights up but when i press mode button it becames red but after some time it becomes green again... ****... someone help do i need to do windows upgrada or try to reinstall windows? please help i love that wheel, but ...icant play anything as it shifts to analog mode and sensitivity reduces... rude steering is very bad... thanks... please help:cry::cry::cry:

Find out what your driving steering wheel is, next go to control panel add and remove soft and hardware.
Uninstall the software and drivers first, once done reboot, when windows starts uo again up do a search for new drivers. :)
Example Microsoft siderwinder force steering wheel windows 7 32bit driver.
Most search engines will lead you to a driver, but make sure it's current and straight from manufacturer and not from somewhere else.
Install wait until finish if it prompts you to plug it in you "DO SO" otherwise reboot the machine one more time.
After that calibrate it to make sure everything feels right and start burning up the tracks again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom