Molex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see.....yeah stop getting those crap fans and get some decent normal ones...all $5 80mm generally come with the pass through molex connectors and no it won't make the fan crap out nor will it screw with the device that's plugged in through the fan because there are seperate wires that go from the fan and to the device it can also power

I didn't say the fans were crap, they work excelently on 4 pin, judt not on the 2 pin...

They are crap fans because they don't have a pass-through molex connector and specifically because they have only a connector to power themselves...hence...CRAP FANS....they might work, but they are still crap when you can get a $5 no name fan that'll have pass-through connectors.

They do have pass-through molex connectors, I didn't say that they didn't

What the heck!?! Yon.....if they have pass through connectors then you shouldn't have run out of molex connectors....first you said you ran out of molex connectors, then showed that your fans only had those 2 wire 4pin connectors that doesn't look like pass-through, and now you got passthrough connectors? Which is it? Because if they are pass-through then you shouldn't have run out in the first place

Nubius said:
if they have pass through connectors then you shouldn't have run out of molex connectors.

I ran out of connector not pass through connectors

then showed that your fans only had those 2 wire 4pin connectors that doesn't look like pass-through

I showed that my PSU has a 2 wire 4pin connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom