Gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTenison

Beta member
I would like to purchase a high end gaming computer and would really appreciate recommendations. I have always bought Dells because their web site is easy to use and their tech support is decent. I undersatand there are probably better gaming computers (ABS, Falcon, Alienware, and Voodoo) but I don't know anything about how good their support/service is and how easy it is to use. The boutique computers cost more. Is the extra price worth the difference? Also, is the Athalon 53 chip worth the price? Thanks for any advice!

Not too long ago i was debating on if i should build my own system or not. well i did and i not only saved close to $500 but its a lot of fun and i learned a lot. I highly suggest reading up about computers and find out what you need. Its ok to feel nervous (i certainly was), but if you dont have a lot of free time or you're lazy than by all means spend the extra money on an already built computer from www.cyberpowersystem.com or www.ibuypower.com
gl

first time i got into computers i peed my pants every time i had to open one and i had no idea... building a computer is ridiculously easy compared to like .. 6 years ago..
dell is OK but they dont go for gaming machines( they like to put alot of intel cpus)... and you'd need a seriously good graphics card.. and all they have for good is a mediocre product at like .. 600 dollars because its PCI-E
alienware is the best .. but costs a fortune.. to get best gaming machine for a good deal youd really really have to build your own

if you decide to buy parts.. best site to consider is www.newegg.com --i pay 2 dollars for shipping and gets here overnight
if you really want something built... best cheap gaming machine you can get would come from www.monarchcomputer.com .. theyre pretty good about keeping their end of the deal.

but trully the best way to get the best hardware would be to build your own. and if you do watch out for certain web retailers.. they will scam you dry. www.resellerratings.com is a decent site to find good reviews =D

Get the Dell Dimension XPS Desktop or Notebook. For your needs it will be fine. Otherwise get the Falcon NW FragBox2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom