What are some good Computer Buying sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaironl

In Runtime
hello Guys first i wanted to say if I am not suppose to be posting this kind of question please tell me now. and delete the question i don't want to start some forum problems ( Lol)

Anyways what good websites are recommended which might sell decent good computer parts for USA online.

Thanks i believe with these is already good enough since I can compare prices and read reviews

I recommend buying from eBay as long as you purchase from sellers with high ratings. Over theyears I have purchased memory multiple times, video cards, a printer, and a PC. The PC was a Dell Demension 8400 which I purchased new for about $650, which was about $150 less than Dell was selling it on their own site. That was about 6 years ago and I still use it as a secondary machine after upgrading to a new system. The printer is an HP 6mp laser printer that I purchased slightly used over 10 years ago. I don't do a lot of printing, but 10 years later and several ink cartridges later it still works fine. I paid about $400 for it when new ones were selling for $750.

Upgradevideocards.com has a list of better sites for purchasing video cards online - but it would apply to other components and systems as well:

Best Video Card Brands & Vendors for Upgrades

with ebay you never really know what you're going to get, and yeah with higher rated sellers if you get the wrong thing usually they're pretty good about returns, but it's not worth the potential hassle to spend a couple more bucks and get it from an actually etailer.

I have purchased many computer related items on eBay, as noted above, incuding a PC and printer, and all my experiences have been very positive and allowed me to purchase products and components at substantially less than I would have paid elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom