PSU Post-Installtion Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

fellwolfpaw

Beta member
Hello,
I just installed (for the first time ever (I've never even seen the inside a computer)) a 600 watt Power Source made by Thermaltake (model:TR2) and also a Radeon HD 5750 Graphics Card. At first I booted up the computer and everything was working fine. Then I was surfing the internet to find a driver for the graphics card and the internet froze. A few seconds later the whole system froze and rebooted. When it rebooted it said that Boot Selection Failed because a required device is inaccessible. Can someone help me with this issue? I am pretty sure that all of the correct power cables are connected as it worked at first. I'm positive it has nothing to do with the graphics card because i replaced it with the old one and it still gave me the message. I have tried everything I can think of but to no avail. The BIOS is set to start with the Hard Disk so that's not the issue. I tried taking the computer's advice of running the Repair option on the Windows 7 installation disk (that's what it says to do on the black screen that says boot selection failed...) but it was taking over 20 minutes so I shut it off and tried some other options I could think of. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please please PLEASE help! Thank you very much for your time and assistance,
Greyson

Thanks for the quick reply!
As in instead of the add in card one? If so then yes I'm on that one.
And if it helps... it does this right after starting to : Check GUI Preferences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom