Hyper tx3 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackoftrades

Solid State Member
Hello all, my issue is with this new cpu cooler i got(coolmaster hyper TX3) when i install it and boot my system it shut off within 15 secs, i assume it is because the cpu is over heating, so i put my stock cooler back on and runs fine, i have replaced the thermal paste with the paste that came with it and followed the instruction to the letter, so i dont know if i just wasted my money on this piece of junk or if maybe something else could be an issue? i have read some reviews and all have been good so idk wat to do. please help! thanks

sorry for the long wait on the reply, the fan moves for a bit, i i know it runs but as for being plugged into a 4 pin no, it is a 4 pin connector but i have it plugged into a 3 pin. Now that you brought that up makes sense, but it didnt come with one and my bored doesnt have a 4 pin, so i guess ill have to buy one, thanks for the help:p

si i have done some reading and from what i have read is that a 3 pin and 4 pin are interchageable, so i dont understand how if i plug this 4pin fan into my 3 pin connector it would be a problem, when i plug it in the fan spins then stops then the comp. would shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom