Core Unlocker Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipp1234567

In Runtime
Hey, i posted this in high performace before and then i realized after several hours of no responses... anyway,

today i tried to unlock my cores with my http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130274&cm_re=gd-70-_-13-130-274-_-Product
motherboard.

i have the AMD Phenom II x2 555 Black edition and i was able to unlock 2 cores from it and it became Phenom II x4 B55. I did not overclock it. this is my first time doing things like this. so my problem is, once i start up the system again with the settings, I get the blue screen of death and gives me error code "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" i want to know what it means, how to fix it, and is there anyway to stablize my computer with the unlocked cores. and where do i change my voltage to my CPU?

Thanks guys appreciate it.

Sorry to bring you bad news and more of it, but that phenom ii 555 is not a unlocker by far.
Read this thread closely and read what rhe msi users have to say:890fxa-gd70 ACC functionality???

That thing might have acc disabled which will make it nearly impossiblr for it to unlock a good athlon ii x2 x3 or a Phenom II x3, x4 965 version and possible phenom ii x6 1055T and 1090T thuban cores.
Yes amd has made it possible to go to x8 cores but they are very unstable like ****, even my msi amd sli mobo and the old one I sold off 4 weeks ago said that there 2 unknown cores in there.

Your best next time around is look for a msi mobo that states directly it has the acc function, when you do unlock your next amd core bring the speed down to 2.7ghz or 2.9hz or else windows vista and 7 will not like it at all.

Hey, i posted this in high performace before and then i realized after several hours of no responses... anyway,

today i tried to unlock my cores with my Newegg.com - MSI 890FXA-GD70 AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
motherboard.

i have the AMD Phenom II x2 555 Black edition and i was able to unlock 2 cores from it and it became Phenom II x4 B55. I did not overclock it. this is my first time doing things like this. so my problem is, once i start up the system again with the settings, I get the blue screen of death and gives me error code "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" i want to know what it means, how to fix it, and is there anyway to stablize my computer with the unlocked cores. and where do i change my voltage to my CPU?

Thanks guys appreciate it.

Just because the cores unlocked does not mean they are stable. I am unfamiliar with MSi's boards and BIOS so I can't help you out in setting it, but you can check your manual and see if it gives the various BIOS settings. I know my ASUS manual lists all of them and includes screenshots.

hm. well im running windows xp lite (friend trimmed about 3/4 of xp and gave it to me saying its xp...)
the manual is pretty thick, but in 8 languages, so the portion that isnt repeated is actually quite small...

and just what is "acc"?
my mobo recognized the cores... i would restart computer, get to desktop screen and just before aim + MSN log in windows pop up, i get BSOD...

There is no such thing as XP Lite. Your friend could have easily trimmed the part of XP that is needed to unlock the cores properly so that your system is stable. Get a unhacked version of Windows installed then try it.

yeah i know xp lite doesnt exist. i just call it xp lite cuz its lacking so many things, like all command prompts commands... are Non Existent.....

but yeah, im gonna borrow my friends xp pro tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom