Memory_Management and Bad_Pool_Header BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillstalker

Baseband Member
Hey guys, built my computer around Christmas last year. Since then i have been living with random BSODs with either Memory_Management or Bad_Pool_Header (the first one mostly) but i've not really had any time to do anything about it because i've been up to my knees in coursework. The BSODs seem to come in waves, with hardly any coming, then to the other end of the spectrum that my computer just constantly reboots itself dew to these BSODs (only manage to get past this by entering Safe Mode and doing a CHK DSK, which takes the ****!!)
Anyway i've got some time on my hands now, and so starting doing some digging into the problem, although i found that a lot of people seem to have this problem, i can't find a definite cure. So naturally i came to the mighty Geniuses of Tech Forums! Can any of you help me? :)
My system is as follows:

1TB Samsung HD103SJ Spinpoint F3, SATA 3Gb/s, 7200rpm, 32MB Cache, 8.9 ms, NCQ, OEM

AMD Athlon II X4 645, Propus, Quad Core, S AM3, 3.1GHz, 2MB Cache, HT 4000MHz, 95W, Retail

4GB (2x2GB) Corsair Dominator DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 9-9-9-24, DHX, 1.65v

Asus M4A88T-M, AMD 880G, S AM3, PCI-E 2.0 (x16), DDR3 1866(OC), SATA RAID, mATX, On Board Graphics

Sapphire HD5770

Just before wrote this i changed the clock of the RAM to 1333, and its voltage is 1.65 already (changed this ages ago).
Personally i don't think it's a RAM fault, i have done a RAM check and found no errors either, but hey it could be, if so there goes my pocket money for a month :(.

Anyway thanks in advance to anyone who even tries to help me!

-Chillstalker

If you've already checked your memory, I'd try making sure you have the most up-to-date graphics drivers.

What is your Power supply? i've heard that Memory_management BSOD is where the system needs to push more
power to the certain elements of the PC one of these elements is the HDD and the other is the RAM, hence the memory dump that comes with this BSOD.

The PC PROBABLY can't get enough energy to the RAM fast enough for the process, so therefore it crashes. for example, if you have 550W, upgrade to 650W-700W or somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom