Mouse problem in Starcraft II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Slay. The Standard for my BIOS settings is 1.05. Should I bump it up in .02 increments, or is that not enough for it to be significant?

Thanks!!

No telling, just try it at various voltage levels. Personally I have a feeling it's due to your overclock and the lackluster performance of the Hyper 212.

Okay, so can raising the PCH voltage help that or am I wasting my time? The highest temps I have seen playing ScII (even after several hours) is 60*C.

Thanks

Slay, what about polling rate? There are 2 settings on the bottom of the mouse - 125hz and 1000hz. I had it on 1000hz. Is that OK? When it's on 1000hz, I notice a distant buzzing noise when I move the mouse. When it's on 125hz, it is silent.

I just have a crazy feeling that the higher polling rate is causing the problem.

Edit: I have been reading more about it and a polling rate of 1000hz uses some CPU power, so there must not be enough voltage causing this problem..?? Now raising the PCH voltage is making more sense to me.

Slay, thanks for your suggestions. I lowered the CPU OC to 3.4 GHz (3.37) and the problem has not returned yet after almost two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom